This gear guide is a follow up from my Patch 3.3 Gear Guide for the Casual/10 Man Raider. The guide is focused on raiders who have access to 25 man content through their guild. I’ve included 5-6 options for each slot to ensure that there is both heroic and non heroic items available for those raiders who don’t progress through 25 man heroic content.
The second wing of Icecrown Citadel – to be released this week – includes some really juicy drops for Restoration Druids like:
- All options included here are leather armor and from normal and heroic difficulty modes. I also include heroic 10 man gear as I’m expecting most 25 man raiders will participate in 10 man raids as well.
- You can download an excel spreadsheet with the top 20ish pieces per slot based on this list if you prefer. I like to keep a printed copy on my desk so I can quickly and easily decide if I should spend my hard earned DKP on an item when it drops.
- This spreadsheet is purely based on the best stats for Restoration Druids so you will see the occasional +Hit or Balance item in the list.
- For some slots the Balance tier gear actually ranks better than the Restoration pieces in some cases. I’ve not included these because I’m assuming trees will be aiming for the Restoration tier bonus.
- The weightings behind these gear options can be found here, and a full loot rank template here.
Restoration Tier 10 – Lasherweave Garb
I just wanted to reiterate how to get your Tier 10 gear for those who are still unsure. Even if you have access to 25 man raids and Tier tokens you still need to purchase the base ilevel 251 Lasherweave set before you can upgrade it to a 264 set.
If you wish to own all 5 pieces of Tier 10 you need:
- 405 x Emblem of Frost for the base ilevel 251 set
- 5 x Sanctification Token to upgrade to the ilevel 264 version
- 5 x Heroic Sanct. Token for ilevel 277 heroic pieces