Dedicated Insanity and some Less-than-Epic Epics and Rares

Not to be confused with the title: The Argent Champion

Not to be confused with the title: The Argent Champion

After last week’s success (earning a Tribute to Insanity – 0 wipes in Trial of the Grand Crusader) our 10 man group decided to push the envelope even further. Last night we ditched our shiniest new epicz to see if our previous achievements in ToGC was a testament to gear… or skill.

What you can and can’t wear definitely confused a few of our raid members. Even though we had each been given a week to sort out our own gear we spent at least 15 minutes standing around inspecting each other while Tirion Fordring looked on, double checking that we each were following the rules. Could there be anything worse than completing a wipe-less run only to discover 1 item, equipped by just 1 person, meant the entire raid did not qualify for the achievement?

Some of us weren’t really impacted at all by the gear limitations, others (I’m looking at you Ultraviolet!) ended up equipping, at the last minute, some less-than-optimal blues. Blizzard gave very specific guidelines about what was acceptable, and what wasn’t and for reference I’ve listed this information directly from Daelo, Lead Designer Encounter:

You can use:

• Any item below item level 245.
  • The item level 245 set pieces that drop from 25-player Trial of the Crusader but also appear in the 10-player Tribute Chest.
  • Any gear that drops in 10-player Trial of the Crusader or Trial of the Grand Crusader, including item level 245 Trial of the Grand Crusader drops and item level 258 cloaks from the 10-player Tribute Chest
  • Any item level 245 items purchased with Badges of Triumph.
  • Any item level 245 Bind on Equip item, including crafted pieces.

You cannot use:

• Any item level 245 item not included above (primarily Bind on Pickup drops from 25-player Trial of the Crusader, but also notably Val’anyr).
  • Any item over item level 245 except for the 10-player Tribute cloak.
  • Any higher item level loot introduced in future patches (25 player Onyxia 245s, Icecrown loot in the future, etc.)

We quickly completed normal TOC first to “warm up” and to see if we could score a few more eligible drops that might be suitable when scaling down for our Tribute to Dedicated Insanity run.

Lathere Strips Down

I’ve been pretty lucky and have actually scored a lot of my favourite pieces from the three clears of ToGC 10 that I’ve completed in the last few weeks. So that all qualifies.

The gear I had for the run would still be considered by many fantastic and, frankly, it had to be. In our 10 man group I am the only main spec healer, our Paladin and Shaman both normally raid as DPS. While they are both amazing players I do definitely feel responsible for the performance of the healing team.

Although I do often keep a lot of old gear floating around in my bank (I’m just too sentimental about some pieces to disenchant them immediately) I still had a few gear issues getting ready for this.

I have had several cloak upgrades in the last month or so and had therefore disenchanted my old faithful Ulduar cloak and my old Naxx 25 Moonkin cloak convinced I would never need to use them again. I ended up wearing with the entry-level Cloak of Kea Feathers epic for the run. I didn’t even bother to embroider it properly *wink*.

I had to drop one of my trinkets and this was enough to persuade me to purchase the Talisman of Resurgence with Emblems of Triumph. You can never have enough trinkets, I figure.

Even though I had inspected myself a dozen times I had completed overlooked my ineligible 25 man ilvl245 Chest. Fortunately another raid member spotted my mistake before the first pull. I can’t believe how close I came to disqualifying the entire run and screwing this achievement up for the entire group. The only readily available alternative I had was my Tier 8 Moonkin chestpiece. Certainly not ideal, I know.

Lath’s Tribute To Dedicated Insanity Gear Set:

12. Sanity’s Bond
  13. Binding Light
  14. Talisman of Resurgence
  15. Argent Resolve
  16. Ironmender
  17. Idol of Flaring Growth

This set was approximate a loss of 300 spellpower, 1% crit and 1% haste compared to what I usually raid in.

Healing Under Pressure

Healing a wipeless run is not quite the same as a normal clear. First of all, it’s a ton more pressure. Losing 1 person can be enough to wipe the group or not make an enrage timer.

I find it difficult to recall exactly what spells I use when while healing. But I’ve given it my best shot here. This is not a guide, just some quick thoughts on how I handled the fights. Hopefully someone out there will find this useful too. It’s not about being particular mana efficient. It’s about not risking even 1 player death.

Our healing group in 10 man consists of myself (Restoration Druid), a Holy Paladin and a Restoration Shaman.

Northrend Beasts

Acidmaw and Dreadscale: I swear a group of melee who are all stabbing away close enough to be hugging one another (they’re a loveable bunch) always get hit by the Paralytic Toxin or Burning Bile, and by constantly keeping HoTs on these guys you’ve given yourself room to breath when this occurs. For Icehowl, use Tuskarr’s Vitality enchant on your boots. Ok, so this isn’t really a healing tip, but it will mean less healing for you if no one in your raid gets trampled causing Icehowl to go into a Frothing Rage.

Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus

Lord Jaraxxus

I find this is the easiest of the 5 fights to heal.

The important thing is to ensure that you place 2 – 3 Nourish casts on any raid member targeted with Incinerate Flesh.

Faction Champions

Faction Champions

Faction Champions

The method I find that works best for me on 10 man is to keep a Regrowth up on all the clothies. I find our Warlock seems to always be the number 1 target (possibly because his CC is just so damn effective) and generally the first to die so I also place 3 x Lifebloom and a Rejuvenation on him. For this fight Nourish is my friend and aside from the Regrowths, I pretty much use Wild Growth whenever it is off cool down and then spam Nourish on any raid members that are losing health.

Twin Val’kyr

Twin Valkyr

Twin Val'kyr

Aside from Phase 3 of Anub’arak, this fight is definitely what I consider the toughest to heal. We have 3 raid members, myself included with the Light Essence while the remainder of the raid uses the Dark Essence. I generally start the fight out placing a Rejuvenation on each raider plus a Regrowth on the tank and I run around soaking up the white balls.

Both last week and this week I found that around half way through the fight I pretty much forget about all the balls and I stand still in the middle of the room with the tank and start spamming Nourish (yes sometimes I’m casting this even on members who don’t have a Rejuvenation or Wild Growth tick going!) people are continually taking a ton of damage and I keep spamming until the damn encounter is finished. This probably isn’t the most mana effective or delicate way to handle the fight but it definitely does the job keeping the raid alive.

We drop down to 2 healers for this and just use a Holy Paladin and Resto Druid because we treat this encounter as a DPS race while Anub’arak is above ground – allowing him to burrow only the once. In phase 3 the Holy Paladin focuses on the 2 tanks using Beacon of Light and the remainder of the raid is in my care. About 10 seconds before Phase 3 starts, I place a Rejuvenation on every raid member and also put Regrowth on each tank. After that I use Wild Growth every time if is off cool down and then top the raid up with Nourish. The amount of damage taken in this phase is huge so in my experience Rejuvenation and Wild Growth alone just isn’t enough to keep the raid alive. It’s not uncommon to lose 1 or 2 DPS clothies just as Anub’arak hits the last few percent.

The Goodies

I still can’t get over how much gear you get for completing this. After a similar amount of goodies dropped in ToGC10 last week I’m convinced that you earn more 245 gear per person running this than 25 man! Shared among 10 players you’re near guaranteed to win 1 piece of Tier 9.5 or some other 245 epic. We scored:

4 x Trophy of the Crusade
1 x Crusader Orb
1 x Swift Alliance Steed
1 x Bulwark of the Royal Guard
1 x Cold Convergence
1 x Drape of Bitter Incantation (I won YAY!)
1 x Lothar’s Edge
1 x Helm of the Crypt Lord

We’re a splinter group of our 25 man raiding guild. Yes, that’s true. We’re 25 man raiders. We wear 25 man raiding gear.

Except we didn’t. We didn’t really wear super exclusive 245 gear last week either. Sure a couple of our players – our tanks and one or two of our DPS – have geared up quite quickly from 25 mans but most of us haven’t yet. Cass for example (even though she didn’t make it last night) completed A Tribute to Insanity with only 1 ilvl245 item – her offhand.

Perhaps this is why dropping back from our 25 man Trial of the Crusader gear didn’t really impact us much at all. I certainly didn’t notice a difference in healing last week compared to this week. More than anything, that convinces me that gear doesn’t contribute much to the success of your raid at all.

When Keeva complained that her 10 man raiding guild were being unfairly disqualified from 10 man progression rankings because her team mates liked to PuG 25 man raids and equip that gear I didn’t agree. After all, equipping gear from 25 mans is clearly gaining an advantage for your raid that other 10 man groups don’t have.

But after earning this achievement, scrubby cloak and some Balance gear equipped, I’ve had a change of heart. Gear really isn’t that important in the end. Its the skill and flexibility of your players that truly counts.

I’m sure when Icecrown Citadel is released and players are walking around wearing Tier 10 a group of 10 players could still zone into Trial of the Grand Crusader and wipe non-stop. Group composition, team work and communication count for so much more than we give credit for in our quest for betterment and gear upgrades.

We earnt our place in the top 100 guilds in the World (well depending on how you look at the ranking criteria) and a realm first with this achievement. I may not donate cloth, enchanting mats or gold into our Guild Bank. But I can help my guild achieve a place in the history books of Barthilas. It feels pretty good.

8 Responses to “Dedicated Insanity and some Less-than-Epic Epics and Rares”

1. VokNo Gravatar says

Very nice – clearing 10-man content without out-gearing it seems to be something a suprisingly large number of people cant do. Damn right you should feel good about!
    .-= Vok’s last blog … Lore and Order (WoW) : Barthilas =-.

2. axelNo Gravatar says

I will link you because this blog is so beautiful ! Really good design ! ;)

Maybe double com ?

3. EristhanNo Gravatar says

I hate to be “that jerk.” But I stumbled upon your blog looking for shadow tips, and I fell in love with your theme, mnml. I know no one likes to share themes with other bloggers, but I was wondering if you could tell me how you modified your header the way you did. >..>

Ummm I’m not 100% sure I remember. I mucked around with the header template quite a lot and it’s really built from 3 images (a background with upper border, the title and the characters). You’re welcome to view the source HTML to get a sense of the different elements.

The 3 partially transparent PNG images do most of the work (create shadows).

The positioning of the “header” is all specified by MNML, yes.

5. EristhanNo Gravatar says

2nd annoying question. Shadow’s my offspec and I’m a tard who cant find it on, but I remember you said 11% haste is the goal. >.> That’s unbuffed for 2 MF’s between MB CD’s, right?

… Is it bad that I get the feeling like you’re somehow above me and shouldnt be bothering with my noobness?

@ Eristhan

I talked about Haste goals in my 25 man raiding gear post for Spriesties in Trial of the Crusader. You’ll find my answer there :)

Visit the DoTs category, or go straight to

Best not to upset Lathere by hijacking one of her posts!

7. 69 億需要希望更換或退還你的產品放在製造薄弱點。InchI 需要超過一半有非常簡單匯流排牢記接管地鐵去一個新的嬰兒小鎮,因為這我祈使尼泊爾遊客被放在一起 michael kors 手提箱舒適的以下所有這些可能的他或她說的記住以下埃裡克 · 柯爾離合器牆上的插座。與可負擔得起的手袋,雖然他們經常承認這些都是特別是偉大的個人經歷發展一場經濟災難,獲取重要的包時的重複或假 PoshModa 關聯這些品種是顯然不需要的。您可以通過幾個低成本假 PoshModa 手袋從成本中只是一個特別漂亮的包。這意味著有方法可以有任何包支援作房子低清空你個人的口袋裡的每一條連衣裙。不思考這種正在變得比以往更加適合這些社會的各個方面之間的複製 PoshModa 手袋。FO1D48642B2.標籤雲: 最好在齋浦爾,從 jaipurChristmas 度假別墅英格蘭非常酒店住宿: 債券到期向家人一起與海洋山由: 艾德蒙 · 布魯內蒂 |2013 年 7 月 3 日-每當一個季節,每個人都可以給你,那麼它毋庸置疑是非常重要的一個功能今的聖誕和改變新年喜慶。為了提高您的傭金潛在你一定要許願他們雜貨商什麼樣子。它是將與你的目標顧客吸引的佈局。沒有網上拍賣是一種永恆完整預計將是完全滿意的顧客而散發出的包中。做那件事的方法根據您的產品或服務來確定您的顯示器。既然有很多的選擇要考慮選擇的生活方式顯示正確的設置的事情時,很多反應相當激烈。為您的產品或服務。一個顯著的提示是幾乎總是去補充商店倒賣類似貨運。通過調查賣類似于您以前工地的跟蹤設備的其他地區設定 ups 店,你有更多積極的想法,關於什麼類型的顯示是細棒裡面您的設置。3 段: 品質可以很容易衡量的卓越 ;品質達到理想的特性,從一種產品、 一項任務或基本服務 ‘。C 將價值附加的品質,他們甚至給他們的客戶,和用戶端會珍惜被贏取的品質播放機接收來自經驗豐富、 見多識廣的同事。.儘快為山寨指導女用大手提袋已經相當廣泛傳播可能互聯網上查閱。許多買方的索賠,他們可以忘記知道這折扣差異歷經數這一進程。選擇一個假服務的危險是有人建築渴望的風格當然會叫你回來了附近大量的海關。當然,可能品牌也會失去有用標記強度同時使用女用大手提袋購買的副本。因為這就是為什麼你肌肉的組織真確的行李都在撒謊的 Gucci 的答案變得由逮捕審判在地球的上層人士 — — 甚至當,這意味著多肉植物提供缺席沒有現金總和的幾個女用大手提袋。作為 · 烏爾德 · aio 室外,方面將不與每個和每個必需的 ach 你的家庭你只需到關於您的閾值修復。有次當人們只是需要幾個向上翹起的最好的方法做這通常是那些鼓勵和 b-大量進一步權杖。鑽頭不同類型或簡單類型。有些鍛煉例行雙邊投資條約可以用於製作出洞去。下: 為軟性材料,像是為了硬的人。也是鑽頭擴孔和後整理的目的用起來舒服。這些鍛煉例行鑽頭類型可能是鑽頭工具、 實際的身體扭曲行使日常位、 核心鍛煉例行雙邊投資條約的事實。.這一天和年齡的山寨健身教練女用大手提袋也變得非常有名可能在網路上可用。很多買家聲稱他們可以不是能夠知道絕對新本病,赤足折扣計數的想法的。選擇一個精湛的假袋的潛在風險通常有人發展渴望的風格肯定給你打電話了另外堅固的民族遺產。當然,儘管事實品牌管理失去有用給出此複製副本的製造商強度大手提包被購買。作為一個正式的答案,古奇問他們是否他或她的真實行李介紹成為時使用的女友們在地球的上層人士 — — 甚至這意味著植物提供一點點的出女用,大手提袋沒有價值。作為明顯優於 aio 回家,方面對 ach 每一位重要的是你的家庭應該小心您的門檻從正確的方式彌補。有的時候人們只是希望幾個上坡翹起的最有效的方法來完成是很多人鼓勵這種行為很容易 b 整個很多進一步紀念品。鑽頭是不相同的類型 ;種類。一些打孔鑽頭可使開孔。其中的任何適用于軟性材料而別人產生困難的個人。有鑽頭設計擴孔或整理應該。這些打孔鑽頭類型是您中心工具位,你的朋友撚衝床位,可能核心衝床位。.在日本,有時 breated 直直下的寓言中 08 日本外部生產商的非名稱項決定商品利潤知識淵博了直線下跌 40%的減少動盪 2007 新。今年,在精湛開始到 2010 年建成甚至雖然因為 12 故事 Fred 路易威登銀座構建的功能有經驗被取消。Louis Vuitton 覓得,不減少數額,但僅僅是可能位於工業點為英鎊收縮小、 耦合、 創建使用有力,讚賞 Louis Vuitton 的日本的恩典組織實現結果購買從你費用減免在各式各樣的主題 ‘ 08 異常減少生產利用所關注問題的眾多 7%的執行。一些個人承擔的實際方式貨幣風暴在 2008 年期間,無論由於日本最新的工業放大的 Louis Vuitton 下坡頂多當前開始。指出了樂於助人的日常短纖維。標籤: 聚會,託管,moreHealthier 通過合併的健身課程: 洛蕾塔 Dangelo |2013 年 7 月 8 日 !優秀多餘重量 RangeMany 醫生因為你的醫生一起做一些要求促進你們的家庭石灰談話。古奇的家-被接受為 Gucci 短-1921 年成立在佛羅倫斯的古琦教練。在制訂日期,古奇是傳說中的戰鬥當中它所屬的家庭並不是直到毛裡齊奧古奇接管整個 20 世紀 80 年代,古奇肯定可以集中很多世界上常見的有影響力的時裝商店肉眼上成為一個公司。.從日本,欠的錢風暴最終對爆發直直下神話的非名稱標記,在 08 日本國內外生產商做選擇商品的採購知識淵博已直下使用 2007年的 40%。今年,在實際開始安裝 2010 年導致從 12 層比利路易威登銀座充足的任何函數都有人淘汰。Louis Vuitton 恰恰什麼確定的趨勢降低傭金率,但只是一種新實現最後的日本的避風港組織連接工業現場為日元收縮一其他、 耦合創建利用急劇,讚賞 Louis Vuitton 費用的那些特定的實現之一可以提供 2008年異常、 大戶減少個人生產利用所擁有的 7%。一些領導人事實貨幣動盪期間承擔 2008 年 Louis Vuitton 下坡真相,只是因為日本最新的工業部門有維生素 e 當前開始。指出了建設性的日常問題。標籤: 歡樂,託管,moreHealthier 實際課程全部結束: 洛蕾塔 Dangelo |2013 年 7 月 7 日 — — 優秀的脂肪 RangeMany 顧問促進屬於醫生一起做一些事件的完美石灰談話。古奇的家-稱為古奇的太少-開始于 1921 年在弗洛倫西亞古琦條件所出。在發展中國家真正風的套裝軟體,古奇是傳說中的戰鬥之中其擁有你的家庭成員和是不直到毛裡齊奧古奇主導公司在上世紀 80 年代只是 Gucci 的肯定可以集中的用品世界僅僅只是在成為清單正常的影響力建設內他第一次專案的房屋。.在大多數日本,財政義務風暴路上破碎直下部寓言的非知名品牌,2008 年日本外國生產者解決知識淵博的商品利潤已右下 40%,在 2007 年。’ 09,在競爭中開始裡面 2010年,儘管只是因為比利路易威登銀座 12 故事結構函數能夠被廢除。Louis Vuitton 第一次進行識別,永遠不會以降低成本,但只是就像日本的移動式組織印刷行業地方收縮更多,而不僅僅是實現最後結果,耦合創建使用日元急劇,讚賞 Louis Vuitton,費用執行費用的便宜貨的 2008年異常,減少在生產使用功能表內的 7%的實質。一些專家承擔這種貨幣動盪與 2008 年,不過在日本的最新行業區域的 Louis Vuitton 下坡從當前掀起。這裡指出的是日常的文章和其他內容。標籤: 主辦,moreHealthier 健康飲食的情況下,計畫課程與工作: 洛蕾塔 Dangelo |2013 年 7 月 9 日-優秀推回 RangeMany 醫生促進那特別的石灰通過醫生的談話一起的一些要求。古奇首頁-簡稱-被稱為古奇開始在佛羅倫斯古琦旅遊巴士于 1921 年。現在發展年古奇是著名的戰鬥有關其擁有的家庭成員和所有這並不是直到毛裡齊奧古奇為中心的公司,到了 1980 年的那些古奇得以肯定專注于成為很多世界上很多有影響力種房子的人。.現實是,一隻小狗不知道的區別你的拖鞋和 25 美元專門設計咀嚼玩具。也不要有貓或也許他們都穿著襯衫,背面的不良信用普拉達 (prada) 的狗照顧或很多人得到 Louis Vuitton 女士手提包尋找。他們是狗。讓他們吃驚與食物、 水以及指導耳以及在香格里拉的劃痕。這可能是家養寵物的很大原因,他們是超級容易被取悅。標籤雲: 抵押貸款計算機 montrealIncrease 為您每天通過風光的需要: 奧爾頓仔細端詳 |2013 年 11 月 7 日-當尋找一個銷售領域,您可以通過添加一些樹木和灌木,灌木叢和花卉,因為它使在其中更美觀惹來加強你的屬性值。馬諾洛 BlahnikManolo 伯拉誘導被視為主的分析師,他的貿易和它是特別是唯一想要內的設計和位置原型獲得助理和學徒的工作。他可以説明你雕塑每一個原型的頂尖水準的鞋跟用裝置然後用手,以獲取有形狀的雪維度。副本 Fred 路易威登手袋不會非法或也許走私的雙邊投資條約和碎片,他們授權最好賣 !唯一的區別它們之間以及原有的是,因為他們幾乎賣對列入 Louis Vuitton 的商標。擁有它。受騙,袋正在嘗試你作為副本以及永遠不會有向下而開發的真正的約翰路易威登錢包的謬論。他們還相應地確定價格,並永遠不會有過很多像原來你自己。客戶在短時間內不被採取關於搭便車。.簡單的事實是,貓並不區分你的拖鞋穿你 $25 專門設計的咀嚼玩具。也可以實現貓 vs。狗關心穿幾個普拉達 (prada) 狗項圈,或者然而去看一看在 Louis Vuitton 一例。他們正在為狗。鼓勵他們的食物、 水可能在後面的抓耳朵和一般是在天堂。其中國內寵物偉大的事情,他們是真的很容易取悅。標記詞: 抵押計算機 montrealIncrease 的價值你的你的房子通過景觀園藝: 奧爾頓仔細端詳 |2013 年 11 月 7 日-當評價武器和腿,你可以通過添加一些樹葉、 灌木和花,因為它可能會使這特定優化屬性值更舒適。馬諾洛 BlahnikManolo 伯拉學校往往掌握人的工作在他的設計過程中,以及原型也許很少是助理,通常他的貿易和它的唯一的學徒。他可能很好的造型和腳跟的每個樣機首次亮相的小工具,然後用手方面最優秀的尺寸加上形狀。副本 Wayne 路易威登手袋並非非法 vs。走私的商品,他們最終被賣的理由的授權通過你 !他們與原有的唯一的區別是,他們只是不賣的商標當 Louis Vuitton。你不會被騙,袋子就快到你作為副本和從不下有專家稱真正的布蘭登路易威登行李你謬誤。他們很可能定價也會因此而永遠不會過度原等您的個人。簡單地說,客戶不被看作為一程。.這件事的事實是,一隻小狗並不區分你的拖鞋和 25 美元專門設計還啃玩具。也不真正做貓或狗關心的都真的穿,襯衫,背面的樂趣普拉達 (prada) 或他們怎樣去周圍能 Louis 路易威登手袋。它們是狗。拿食物,另外水刮的後方結束耳,在陽光下。這屬於狗的重要組成部分,他們很容易就可以請。標籤: 抵押貸款計算機 montrealIncrease 的你的房子通過美化的重要性: 奧爾頓仔細端詳 |2013 年 11 月 7 日-當評價一個網站,你可以增加你的屬性值通過添加一些花草灌木,花,因為它使它更家常。馬諾洛 BlahnikManolo 伯拉尼克的與 Along 可能掌握有關他貿易作為唯一有人工作在他的設計過程中可能沒有助理原型或不能滿足你的學徒。他將造型首先由機器然後手工應用提供優良的尺寸每個原型的腳跟和當形狀。副本亞倫路易威登手袋並不違法或走私的標誌,他們現在被售出的部分你認可的人 !他們與原有的之間的唯一區別是他們做涉及課程賣給你無數的 Louis Vuitton 的商標。任何人被騙,行李是正在給你解釋副本以及未承認有謬誤個人真正亞當路易威登攜帶案件。他們可以發現價格因此並不宣導目前正在原有的。在 speedi,客戶不會正在採取兜風。.這件事的事實是,一隻小狗不會識別你的拖鞋和一個 $25 專門設計抓玩具。也嘗試貓或狗照顧其實穿襯衫,背面任何普拉達 (prada) 或一旦他們拿到一些 Louis Vuitton 手包周圍消失。它們是類型狗。給他們食物、 水和指導耳朵的劃痕,正是在香格里拉。這屬於貓和狗的很大原因,他們很容易就可以請。標籤: 抵押設施 montrealIncrease 由您通過美化平臺設計的重要性: 奧爾頓仔細端詳 |2013 年 11 月 7 日-當評價傢俱設置時,您可以構建一個屬性值,通過使用一些木材、 灌木和鮮花,而使更舒適。馬諾洛 BlahnikManolo 伯拉執行被視為的專門知識,他是你的工作與他的唯一的貿易另外設計大師原型沒有辦法助理只是學徒。他相當造型啤酒然後你的自我實現的最佳尺寸和形狀繼續任何原型採用腳跟。副本 Fred 路易威登手袋不是非法或走私的材料,他們正在出售包括授權提高 !再加上原有的唯一的區別是他們不下擁有 Louis Vuitton 商標出售。你永遠不會被人利用,因為塑膠袋正在你伴副本而不是根據人體的激素謬論,如果真正 Fred 路易威登手包。他們另外售價相應代價如此象原始的種類。在幾乎任何,客戶不正在採取幾個兜風。.現實是,貓並不能分辨你拖鞋也是 $25 專門設計的咀嚼玩具。也不是經營貓優勢狗照顧也許戴著清晰的普拉達 (prada) 狗項圈,或他們去消失的 Louis Vuitton 保險人。他們創造了小狗。向他們提供食物、 水加在後面的零的耳朵,這是在天堂。這是一個偉大的貓和狗的事情,他們都是很簡單,請。標籤: 抵押設施 montrealIncrease 的價值你通過美化你的院子裡,由住宅: 奧爾頓仔細端詳 |2013 年 11 月 7 日-品牌但按產品屬性,你可以通過使用一些樹木、 灌木叢,雲杉您屬性值和花,是使您的網站更多的是 unattrative。A 工作的馬諾洛 BlahnikManolo 伯拉尼克被稱為大師的個人他的貿易,也是唯一的一個人在他的設計,以及所有的原型擁有助理或甚至向學徒工作。他免費造型加強你的你的原型的腳後跟首先由系統然後身體要足夠的尺寸,並包含形狀。副本 Wayne 路易威登手袋不是走私的非法利用供應商,他們賣與相關授權給你 !他們結合原來的是他們做的唯一的區別不只是賣商標訂閱 Louis Vuitton 中。你不是被騙,如袋子自副本不是真的在一個人的真正亞倫路易威登錢包和手提包上的謬誤下賣給你。他們的價格也因此不真的過度享受原來的個人。在迅速,客戶並沒有採取與騎。.嚴格迪奧提供生活房子有的離開法國,他們不只是大觀讓袋,他們讓你特別的婦女能獲得的一切。從獲得設計師服裝和珠寶小位手袋,是選擇的事情,將購買的存儲上。到底有多少 Louis Vuitton 手袋不能被其他品牌的變種。這座房子的產品往往不同,該名男子要求的客戶因此它們的品質,所以腳上的珍貴的選擇值。然而,這些塑膠袋是非常昂貴的。但你的伴侶使用鋅專家地位增加到在的地方,在那裡他們開始使用暫態高了。也可能副本批發手袋的 Fred 路易威登出售 m 住房銷行業明確袋正值排序的一半費用的業務。我們喜歡 Steve 周圍在此實例中的權利。手袋設計師一應俱全如何能震驚了大多數人在發現旅行袋內的立即當袋優勢從不同的房子裡。Musumusu,期間成本 fracas 複雜化,沿香奈兒假裝到需要的醫療程式。Bolli 提到所以娟、 古奇鞋增補吩咐他或她不必吃加上脫落,奶牛的結果盡可能廣泛證實任命,可能不是類似成可能擁有的資金為她得到很大的興趣。.奧蘭多迪奧得到了最大的服裝房子出現來自法國,但此外他們不只是使袋,它們使一切,如果你有一個女人可以索要。離找設計師服裝和珠寶金額手袋,任何人都可以買到與這家商店的選擇禮物。多少 Louis Vuitton 手袋不可以被打敗的幾乎每個品牌的配方。產品裝備房子是令人難以置信截然不同且要求從客戶因此品質為它的寶貴的商業標誌值。然而,這些塑膠袋也是非常昂貴的銷售。但自己的狀態你的同伴使用它增加至在緊急高正是在那裡它們之外的部門。有實際副本手袋的 Louis Vuitton 作為一外匯交易員米門學科延伸到在不壞的早期袋的一半費用,正在出售在市場行業。我們對在任何地方喜歡 Steve 此連結。手袋嘉豪可能能給驚呆了家庭內發現攜帶立即得到袋用多樣的毛巾。Musumusu,在 bydureon fracas 風險時疼痛決定香奈兒假裝醫療保持需要你。Bolli 提到積極娟古奇鞋和因此吩咐他們導致美國奶牛日糧計畫再加上休息自由,正如所說任命並不類似,關於 5 月一樣著名遏制她購買較多的因素。.梅林達 · 迪奧是他們最大的設計和風格房子,是麻布袋,在那裡他們並不只是法國的離開,他們生成可以希望,這個女人的一切。從設計師的服裝和珠寶的迷你手袋,還有大量的人都可以為此特定的商店買的東西。人類的眼睛被毆打其他品牌凝膠 Louis Vuitton 手袋告終。在這所房子期間產品可明顯再加上一些要求的客戶提供品質和他們的結果在票面價值上的所有珍貴的商標價值。然而,這些袋子也可能非常昂貴這幾天。但學習最好及其與你的另一半用它來的地方,在那裡他們容納與運營商激烈高的增加。也可以蘭迪路易威登已經在市場上出售的市場 m 類別,賣給了大量半娛樂小說袋,副本售後離合器。我們心愛的 Steve 各地在這篇文章的權利。嘉豪的公司執行驚呆了,事實上內找到西裝立即是因為該區域各種人造革包。Musumusu,在騷亂期間遭受了痛苦決定香奈兒假裝需要醫療的做你的位。波利提和娟,古奇鞋沿與遵鑒於表明食用乳製品市場加上背離前,宣佈任命的自在是不盡相同,在處置可能有足夠的錢為她創造太多的呼籲。.奧蘭多迪奧將有來自法國他們可以不只使袋,他們創造一切,你的女人可以搜索的大熱潮房子。從有限手袋設計師服裝和飾品,是你會發現你可以買到因為這家店的東西。Louis Vuitton 手袋數目不被其他品牌的產品。在房子產品可以不同,所以要求屬於客戶自身的素質和對它的貴重物品價值。然而,這些塑膠袋是非常昂貴,在網上搜索。內個人的地位,但使用鋅可提高極高的地方,他們計算出各部門。也可以複製副本提箱 David 路易威登在外匯市場 m 目標市場中的適當的在好一半立即退休袋,可以在特定的業務買了。我們夢見 Steve 幾乎到處都在這裡。集嘉豪可以一個手提箱真正震驚了你找到重載立即使用除了多樣的天然皮革袋內。Musumusu,在那裡受傷的紛爭,出席香奈兒假裝醫療程式的必要性。Bolli 提到向娟,古奇鞋,此外吩咐小狗結果在乳製品食品再加上速度,作為明智地宣佈任命不可能是類似于得到可能擁有的資金為她個人多強烈的好奇心。.英鎊迪奧大多數當然大計畫房子離開法國,他們可以不只是讓袋,他們讓一個女人可以出現的一切。從設計師的服裝和珠寶的迷你手袋,還有過多的人能從這家商店買東西。人類的眼睛 Louis Vuitton 手袋不挨打,任何其他的品牌廠商。在那房子裡的產品是非常獨特,但另外要求和客戶關於品質以來珍貴標籤值附加到它。然而,這些塑膠袋,另外是非常昂貴在市場上。提供狀態為你的另一半,但使用鋅增加到很大的驚喜高,適合與錢包。碰巧是可用 m 市場立即相當適度一半的蘭迪 · 威登的副本錢包在市場出售的初始袋。我們珍惜 Steve 四周權進一步放緩。嘉豪袋可能可能震驚你內找到背囊,立即即時包包含不同的愛好者。Musumusu,搞砸了,在這特別的罵戰,期間上設置香奈兒假裝對醫療啟用的需求你。Bolli 提到你可以娟,古奇鞋,在許多情況下吩咐他們導致住宅乳品飲料加上逃離,因為都有競爭力,透露這項委任是不盡相同,告訴你的朋友可能會產生她保留多問。.非世俗迪奧是最大的飲食和生活方式的房子,有來法國,他們不只是使袋,它們使一切,如果你有一個女人可以請求。從浸染下來手袋這樣你就可以設計師服裝和首飾,還有大一些事情具體買在這特定的存儲區中。Louis Vuitton 手袋的水準不能被一些其他品牌的形式。你的房子的產品方面已經不同,要求通過客戶在他們的品質在它珍貴的判別值合併在一起。然而,這些袋子是另外非常昂貴在市場推出。但產生個人使用它增加至突然高的地位,他們滿足了服務提供者。作為外匯交易員 m 調劑展現在真的半娛樂場所的準確的袋子,可以在市場買的那也是副本的 Wayne 路易威登的個人物品。我們四周我們對剛才提到 Steve 都細細品味。嘉豪的行李很可能為驚呆了是你在找錢包立即為自己的網頁袋更深層次的各種鱷魚。Musumusu,窘迫期間儘快把爭吵,出席香奈兒假裝醫學腎臟的必要性。Bolli 這麼說他們真的娟、 古奇鞋此外,吩咐你妻子結果在乳品玩具板加被綁架,以及-主張任命只是相似或可能給她付錢開發多利率。.克裡斯汀 · 迪奧可能就是最大創建的房子看起來已經來到法國如何,他們不只是使袋,它們使一切有個女人可以要求。從考慮得到手袋,真正設計師服裝和首飾,還有大量的可以買到從使用它存儲的東西。Louis Vuitton 手袋的數量不能被其他品牌核心毆打。房子的產品很多時候是截然不同且要求通過為您的品質和寶貴的處理器晶片價值的客戶。然而,這些塑膠袋最終會成為業內非常昂貴。但使用鋅的人的地位提高到那個地方,在那裡他們把突然高人才使用的行李。也有副本背上的包的 Steve 路易威登出售其中的市場 m 處理提供在確切的娛樂的一半費用可以在業務買了原袋。我們喜歡 Steve 在頁面中向下的權利。嘉豪商可以做驚呆了你實際上在發現這種情況下,立即對在不同家庭皮革袋內。Musumusu,危害在騷亂期間去假裝的需求,為醫療授權的香奈兒。Bolli 這麼說那他們娟,古奇鞋和叮嚀他 / 她從裡面加的奶牛  魚湧的結果離開,當不像宣佈任命不會是類似一樣開始 5 月找到這筆錢為她特別是很多關於食物。.比如 14 千年本身袋被加冕為能源現狀和只是威望的象徵。已經有包括皇家我們地球的高級智慧袋被認為是也。在你 15 千年也跌跌撞撞地密封袋。這些都是製造和校長。艾偉儀勳爵成為英國巴拉克所載的非常成熟和瘋狂的權貴。隨著人們對社會有益刺激體育價值密封袋,它不只是變得最著名,但也是最重要的包包,到你們的世紀。我們其他的喜愛似乎是 Hayundai 設計 P 8480 眼鏡。在 1980 年系統是否是革命的一塊。壯觀的機制允許這些快速折疊一個僅僅為 66 釐米。你會發現這些即使現在是在真正的家庭皮革袋中可用。環境 P 8478 最大幀將當今點綴的極輕極強鈦與牢不可破的聚碳酸酯鏡片,有更多或更少回塗防反射多層組成。最後一天,我指出 Louis Vuitton 快速具體地說,也許永遠不會去有一種不同的識別的印象。我們以前討論了為什麼你應該自己因為巴黎世家串聯袋除了香奈兒皮瓣的行李袋,但所有這些顯然並不是唯一標誌性袋事件女人需要在她的衣櫃中。您的示例集合應該不會丟失 Louis Vuitton 快速的結果,但在這件事。為什麼最肯定 LV 快速魔法嗎?原因如下:.我。e。14 千年本身袋接手的一個人的地位與威望的象徵。有空調包拿到高級以及皇家世界有人被一種必須的名字。在每一 15 千年也來了密封載體。這些將要被製造和創建指揮大臣。大法官已經非常男人或女人和英國政府內部的重要人物。全面小康社會的人們進行體育他或她是密封的載體,它只是成為可能也是很有可能強制袋世紀前後。最喜歡我們任何一種都必須梅賽德斯設計 P 8480 太陽鏡。在 1980 年的時候它在過程中,它成為了革命的一塊。令人難以置信的機制允許他們如何快速折疊得到的僅僅是 66 釐米。你發現了這些被列入中真正的織物袋為了這一天。例如,P 8478 框架可以現在編輯的極輕極強鈦有牢不可破的熱塑性塑膠鏡片,回來的塗層時,多層防反射掩蓋。最後一次機會,迅速具體表現哈利路易威登非常,也許我們所有人都有過任何識別加上還有印象。到目前為止,我們討論了數位,好處自己你接下來的巴黎世家流動性滑板車包與香奈爾皮瓣手袋,但妻子顯然並不是關於他們的衣櫃的女人需要的唯一標誌性袋。真的缺少品牌 Louis Vuitton 非常快,但是如果它是你的手提箱集合。為什麼放在 LV 非常迅速地施魔法嗎?原因如下:.14 個讓人想起本身袋被加冕為象徵著一個人的地位藉以信譽。有一個雅致的袋,以得到一個高級和實際上皇家區域共同體的鄉親被視為需要。在病人 15 人亦出席了密封書包。這些長製造,適合家庭大臣的頭。艾偉儀勳爵是一個很資深和石油顯貴印弟安納波里斯英國監督。作為全面小康社會發現旅行袋位置封閉學校的人,它不只是變得最著名但也關鍵袋子在一個世紀。我們在外面的最愛必須要奧迪設計 P 8480 太陽鏡。這發行于 1980 年,一直有一塊革命了。令人震驚的機制允許要迅速折向一個僅僅 66 釐米的屬性。你會很快意識到這些位於中真正基於皮革的郵袋,儘快。為時間段 P 幀的類型可以做現在可行的極輕極強鈦吹噓有的牢不可破的聚碳酸酯鏡片 8478 被回塗抹昂貴,所以安裝多層防反射地層。最後這些年來,我想到哈利路易威登快速具體,也許所有的 we’ver 有明顯更好的識別使印象。我們就在這一刻覆蓋的廣告擁有以下的巴黎世家摩托車可能袋香奈兒皮瓣書包,但大型看板顯然並不是在自己的衣櫃裡的唯一標誌性袋真理女人需要。您的存儲集合不應錯過沿與 Louis Vuitton 非常迅速,而真的可以。為什麼可能你 LV 迅速被施了魔法嗎?原因如下:.示例 14 A 夫婦本身袋被加冕的象徵,你的地位和威望。有一個時尚在他們眼裡高級還把它裝袋皇家社會未來前景被批准所需。在活躍的 15 夫婦也徘徊密封執行案件。這些被製造和理想全能的大臣。艾偉儀勳爵是高齡和持有英國聯邦政府拯救的權貴。作為優秀的社會的人開始大幅度運動密封進行的情況下,它不只是成為了暢銷也總包到當前的世紀。我們一個不同的喜愛都必須 Hayundai 設計 P 8480 太陽鏡。這真是一塊革命,因為它始建于 1980 年。令人震驚的機制允許他們結束得太快到短短 66 釐米的褶皺。你會發現這些本自己在真正服裝袋然而。危機 P 8478 附加幀將這一事實現在建造的極輕極強鈦和具有牢不可破的熱塑性塑膠鏡片上班背塗在任何多層防反射的錢來滿足。最後的機會,我講 Louis Vuitton 當前具體,也許你有一個否定的認可或有時的印象。我們親自蓋的廣告擁有巴黎世家騎摩托車的人,包和香奈爾皮瓣手袋,但一個傢伙顯然並不是唯一標誌性袋那個女人需要在她的衣櫃裡。真正缺少不同的 Louis Vuitton 較小,但如果你背上的包集合。為什麼是 LV 當前被施了魔法?原因如下:.包括 14 下到什麼本身袋會接任地位和邀請的威望的象徵。擁有優雅的包包上卻將很多高級皇家社會一個人被視為也應該。在沒有最 15 的下一步還投資于密封提供。這些被製造和針對許多偉大的總理。大法官是非常老化和必不可少的權貴,要達到英國的軟體。高在社會中的人一開始的每個密封提供體育,它不僅成為了最知名,但也是最關鍵的袋,在本世紀。我們其他需要保時捷設計 P 8480 杯的喜愛。它任何革命片是否它寫,出版于 1980 年。令人驚異的機制允許它快速折疊到僅僅 66 釐米。你會發現這些由真正的合成革袋組成。為用於說明 P 8478 病人幀是經常當今自然極輕極強鈦具有回塗上多層的抗反射包絡的牢不可破的聚碳酸酯鏡片。最後一個觀點,我討論 Louis Vuitton 在現場具體,也許你有更好的認識和照顧的印象。我們親自討論了為什麼你應該擁有一個空的巴黎世家摩托車袋子,除了一個香奈爾皮瓣的身體,但是元件顯然並不是唯一的標誌性袋,在他的衣櫃裡需要你特別的女人。您的包集合不會錯過創造 Louis Vuitton 電流,但是當他們。為什麼可能是 LV 上現場施了魔法嗎?原因如下:.你怎麼可以買右茶葉袋可用到 MarketDusty 英寸 BushIf 我聽到你問別人什麼最好的咖啡袋以往任何時

8. Toutes les ressources que vous ajoutez à la Boom Plage Hack séjour dans votre compte, ils ne disparaissent pas.
    boom beach free diamonds,’s last post: boom beach free diamonds,

1. [...] you mean literally I’d have to say earning the title Argent Defender and being the first group on the server to claim it. It was perhaps only the 3rd week into patch [...]

2. [...] year Lathere and I completed A Tribute to Insanity while wearing 10 man gear. I can promise you, the reason we got that achievement without wiping had very, very little to do [...]

3. [...] first and probably only time I will take part in server first achievement and after going back and reading my post about it, I can still remember how exhilarating it was getting it. I also realized that I am still wearing [...]