Cringeworthy

This is short and sweet. The tier 10 druid gear is revolting.  I could handle the bird helm, even though members in our raid now call me “beaky”, but this new head piece is loathsome…. yes loathsome.

Click here to see for yourself

I don’t care that the 2 and 4 piece set bonuses sound quite cool:

2 Piece Bonus: The healing granted by your Wild Growth spell reduces 0% less over time.
4 Piece Bonus: Each time your Rejuvenation spell heals a target, it has a 2% chance to jump to a new target at full duration.

I don’t think I can bring myself to wear it /cry.

Thankfully I’m not the only druid who seems to feel this way.  Though amazingly some crazy (male) druids out there actually like the wooden  tentacle helm thing, I just can’t see the beauty.

Oh and rogues seem to have it pretty bad too, I feel sorry for you my stabby stabby friends.

6 Responses to “Cringeworthy”

1. StopNo Gravatar says

Augh! What… what the hell is that supposed to be? A carved wooden diving helmet full of INSECT EYES? With an inexplicable landing strip of fur above the eyes? And the rogues kind of look like Batman villain The Scarecrow, but with one big ugly eye.

I’m kind of glad I play a death knight: we get infinite iterations of “Spikes and skulls and glowy bits.” Nothing too stupid.
    .-= Stop’s last blog … Shared Topic: Fails =-.

Oh my. What is the thing on the rogue’s head? A scuba mask? Looks like he’s grown a beard and braided it down the center of his chest… ewwwww

3. ShawnNo Gravatar says

Hmm, I rather like the new druid and rogue armor. Actually, I don’t see any tier 10 that I don’t like so far.
    .-= Shawn’s last blog … WTF Monday – Lures =-.

4. DusknoirNo Gravatar says

Can’t wait to see the priest models. :X
    .-= Dusknoir’s last blog … Ghostcrawler Announces Haste & DoT 3.3 Change =-.

5. ErclesNo Gravatar says

Luckily you can hide helms. And the rest of the set? Pure awesome in my opinion!

6. BoizeNo Gravatar says

As horrible as the Druid T10 is, I’m just glad I’m not going to look like a Blight Geist, unlike soon-to-be T10 Rogues.
    .-= Boize’s last blog … Relocation =-.

1. [...] fights, etc., etc., they’d rather complain about how hideous the T10 Resto Druid helm looks. Confession time: I have honestly no idea what most of my armor pieces look like…I’ve [...]