Faction Change: Alexria the Blood Elf Mage is No More!

Goodbye Alexria... hello ?

Goodbye Alexria... hello ?

I nearly fell off my chair at work…. here I was thinking I would have to wait a good few months to change my level 70 mage into a cute little gnomey, but it’s already available!

I’ve put the credit card details in and have started the process, farewell Alexria the Blood Elf and say hello to the world of crazy gnomes.

I have one small hitch… I have no idea what to call her!  I already have a character (my Priest) with that name so I need to come up with something new.

So these are my ideas, and she’s a gnome so they are all pretty cutsie – what do you guys like best?

The Options

• Lathie
  • Pixii
  • Wheezy

10 Responses to “Faction Change: Alexria the Blood Elf Mage is No More!”

They all sounds silly. Silly bad, not silly funny.

2. LathereNo Gravatar says

:( i wanted pukey cute name for her

Ok what about…

Critini?

4. BeruthielNo Gravatar says

I like Wheezy!

As soon as I get home tonight, I will have a BE warlock! But I’ll keep her name :)

I’m so, so excited!!!!! She’s gonna have PIGTAILS!
    .-= Beruthiel’s last blog … Quality Assurance =-.

5. DouskNo Gravatar says

I think I would have to lean towards Pixii. BTW, my first time posting here, wanted to say I love your site, even though I play a DK (and have always played melee classes). :P

I do have a question, how/where do you create your gorgeous 3D models? There are very many luscious design elements to your site, very nicely done.

• LathereNo Gravatar says

Thanks Dousk :) I can’t take credit for any of the graphics or design, that was all Cass & I have no idea how she does it!

I think I’m leaning toward Pixii too, but Critini is kinda cool…. man this is a hard decision!

No no, I have a better one. An Ambrosyne word:

Asplody or Explody

As for the 3D models… some are just cut out off the login page (like Lath and I posing down to the right there), some are from the World of Warcraft.com Armor Sets site (like the 2 mages wearing T4 up at the top of this article) and some are true 3D models of our characters posed in WoW Model Viewer (on the Alt Characters page).

7. AngelressNo Gravatar says

Gnome names:
    Frixxie
    Hydralisk
    Gigi
    Glades
    Trzna

8. I appreciate your blog because it helps the individual and the world.

9. my websiteNo Gravatar says

It can be ideal a chance to complete a few strategies for your long run and it’s also the perfect time to smile. We have read this submit and in case I might I must propose you several attention-grabbing elements or maybe tips. You may may publish up coming content talking about the next few paragraphs. My spouse and i want to know more reasons for this!

1. agame says

agame…

Your zone to play free Agame – A game online! Play free games online together with racing games, sports games and a lot of at agamegame.org…